Professional-grade plasma systemThe Powermax30® XP is a highly portable plasma cutting system that can handle a wide range of applications. A unique “two-in-one” design provides high-power capability for thick metal cutting, as well as the FineCut® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. The versatile 30amp system uses air or nitrogen to cut electrically conductive metals, such as mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
- Easy-to-use, two-in-one design
- High-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut ® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting.
- Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-VoltageTM technology and included plug adapters.
- Finish jobs faster
- 50% increase in cutting power for fast cut speeds.
- Less edge preparation – patented consumables designs provide superior cut quality.
- Rugged and reliable
- New DuramaxTM LT torch designed to withstand impact and heat.
- Hypertherm CertifiedTM reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environments.
Compact versatilityThe POWER MIG® 140 MP® welding machine is a lightweight and portable welder that connects to 120 volt power. This machine is an excellent choice for MIG, Stick, Flux-Cored, and DC TIG welding. The intuitive user interface, easy setup, and full list of accessories permits welding in no-time.
- Versatile performance
- Multi-Process unit capable of MIG, TIG, and Stick welding
- MIG weld at 30-140 Amps, DC TIG weld at 10-120 Amps and Stick weld at 25-90 Amps
- Compact design
- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs
- Conveniently plugs into household 120V power
- Enhanced Quality
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- The cast aluminum body with an enclosed multi-stage gear box delivers improved torque and quiet operation.