LINCOLN K2857-1 RANGER 225, KOHLER CH23S
ARM YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT WELDER
The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes – stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
• Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
• Smooth DC welding output
• 10,500 Watts AC generator power
Totally Enclosed Case
• Engine is fully protected.
• 3 service access doors.
• Low noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output
Versatile DC Welding
• Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
• MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• Peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
• Lights, grinder, power tools.