Professional-grade plasma system for cutting 5/8" thick metal, gouging, and marking.
- Small size and light weight provides exceptional portability for a 5/8" rated cutting system.
- Handheld and mechanized usage with CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use - even for first-time operators.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
- No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
- Mark, score and make precision gouges with the new low amp process.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/4" mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and adge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
- Fast change out of consumables using the new torch disable switch feature.
- Duramax® Lock™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environment.
Recommended Hypertherm Genuine Accessories
There are a wide variety of accessories for the Powermax 45. Here are several that we recommend. We can also bring any of these accessories to your demo.
Clear face shield with flip-up shade for cutting and grinding. Safety shield included. ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, CE
Face shield shade 6
Face shield shade 8
A ready-to-install kit with a 1-micron filter and an auto drain moisture separator protects against contaminated air.
Schedule Your Demo Today
We will contact you within 24 hours of your request to schedule your demo.